Monday, July 05, 2004

why

I am very interested with the JFK assasin, wheter it's a conspiracy or not, we'll never know. Though I'm not american, but live the life where we're we have to guess/wonder what's the truth is really suffering.
I grew up in somewhere Asia, where I believe, lies so many fake history that really makes me wanna get out of there. I love you but i hate you, my country.
I see America, as a nation where freedom in used a base, after 100some year -civil war- now, the country stand as a very strong and powerful country.
I see Japan, where the people are very hardworker -personal opinion- after 50some years -Hiroshima Bomb- now Japan have a big influence in the world, business and technology. Cool - way to go Japan.
I Wonder about the Japanese hostage were released by the fanatics, but why some Korean were murdered, what really happen behind all the news. Why this kind of things have to happen??
why in the world like this, war still happen, children dies from some weird reason and haven't see the beauty of this world. If Only we could be less selfish and do things for others, there will never be a war or history lies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home