Monday, May 30, 2005

'Hope Springs'

Watched 'Hope Springs' DVD - charming romantic comedy, a delightful and engaging comedy about finding happiness when you least expect it.

Loved the music on Chapter 4.
'I'm not in love' sing by Fun Lovin' Criminals, It's so funny how people try to deny LOVE, here's the lyrics:
I'm not in love, so don't forget it. It's just a silly phase I'm going through.
And just because I call you up, Don't get me wrong,
don't think you've got it made.
it's becauseI like to see you, but then again that doesn't mean you mean that much to me
So if I call you, don't make a fuzz. Don't tell your friends about the two of us
It's becauseI keep your picture upon the wall, It hides a nasty stain that's lying there
So don't you ask me to give it back.
I know you know it doesn't mean that much to me, I'm not in love.
Another version of it:
Don't think that you got me girl,
Don't think you can tame me and change me.
Don't think that it's all because of you,
Just because I don't run around,
Just because we're forever together.
Don't you think of a four letter word to use.
So what if I just don't want anybody else but you,
so what if you're all that I ever really wanna do.
I know what you're thinking, but that doesn't make it true.
Believe me, babyI'm not in love.
What makes you think you made me fall, I slip but no,
I'm not in love.
What if I just can't sleep at night, I see your face in the starry sky so high above...
but, girl I'm not in love.
Don't think that you got it made.
Don't think it's so easy to keep me.
So what if I just don't want anybody else but you,
so what if you're all that I ever really wanna do.
I know what you're thinking, but that doesn't make it true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home