Monday, July 05, 2004

Osama, will him helps or make it worse

What's ur idea? do you think by killin osama will stop all the terrorism act or it makes the things even worse. That's what me and my friend talked about last night. He study Laws and I come from the place -where i personally think -many terrorist.
He believe, if Osama were killed by Americans that will make the fanatics more believe to all Osama idea and more loyal, and the terrorist act will be even worse. cause normally, after a person died, people will think twice of his idea, especially if you're dead by your believe that makes you like a martyr.
After compromising some point of view, What I believe is the other way around, cause what i notice from movie clips of some fanatics spiritual leader that i saw, I saw a great burning power that ruled the believers mindset. It offers power and the feelin to able do all the things u want without spesific border.

This is all my personal opinion, just a big crab, fill my time try to think why all the things like this would happen in this world.

1 Comments:

Blogger ロイ said...

Obviously, I recommend you to watch short movie entitled "Osama", a masterpiece by Canadian Film Maker which won this year academy award. Quite deep temptation for you, I suppose. ^__^

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home