Friday, October 15, 2004

Had my earthquake again...

Today before lunch, I was in my room 809(8th floor), trying to lie down for push up -after felt that I need a good shape to go back home, I wanna be sexy and cute for you, honey- I felt dizzy.... Oh my Gosh, I said, I haven't start my exercise, I'm so weak :) Saw lot of people running towards the stairs. I notice this is an extra ordinary earthquake. Try to stand still, but this building shakin d*mn hard, I'm speechless, Don't have enough time to run to the first floor I guess. So I just wondered, God priceless moment sayin Hi to all of us, or this globe is makin her notice again.

The earthquake measured 7 on the Richter scale, according to Taiwan's Central Weather Bureau. Heard it was the strongest earthquake to hit Taiwan since 1999, when a tremblor measuring 7.6 killed more than 2,300 people. but funny thing is this was Taiwan's fourth earthquake this month, none of them causing any damage.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home