Thursday, September 16, 2004

Time will bring everythin up...

Been thinkin lately, thanks for all the grace you bring to me, a quarter of my life meant so beautiful. My self, a real disgrace, a dissapointment, I just want to feel love, in this short life that I live in. There’s a hole in my soul. Won't someone please take me home. It's a damn cold night, sleepin alone night and night, tryin to figure out the meanin of this life. I feel like givin all up. I was scared but I just have to wait, time will bring everythin clear... With arms open wide... everythin wil change...


Here without you - 3 Doors Down

A hundred days had made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face.
A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the same
But all the miles had separate, They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face.

The miles just keep rolling as the people either way to say hello.
I hear this life is overrated but I hope it gets better as we go.

I’m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind.
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.
I’m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me.

And anywhere I go it gets hard but it won’t take away my love.
And when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done.
It'll get hard but it won’t take away my love...

1 Comments:

Blogger poetpete said...

What is the meaning of life, you ask?

It is to love God and enjoy Him for ever, and God is the Father of Abraham, Issaac and Jacob. He also has taken the curse away eternally, and though we may die, if we trust in the Lord Jesus Christ then we will live forever with him.

If you do not know Jesus then ask him to let you know him and bring about the circumstances that will enable you to trust in him.

Peter

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home