Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I'm so grateful...

Can't sleep last night, Sept 7, actually i'm too afraid for my new class, i knew that I's on the 14th rank out of 15 students in our class (14th rank from 60's student this term), thinkin bout how hard it would be stayin in the same class with some students that probably speak chinese with their parents since they're born, facing the same subject with student that have been going out with the locals(he even can tease local girl in chinese), learnin with people that have been studyin chinese for more than 2 years and many more, I was so afraid to face everything tomorrow.

I'm abundantly happy being able to pass the class today, facing all my bad thought with grace :) with my humble heart, i give thanks to JC, all my friend, teacher, family that keep on helpin and supportin me. The teacher was great, she speaks fast but usin many well known chinese character which really helps, and if there's some hesistation on our expression, she'll instantly notice and explain it with patient :). I know for sure i'm the worst in class with chinese character but nothin is imposibble, i came to Taiwan to study, and i'll study more in higher pressure. Wish me luck, OK.

Wishin all the best for every one, keep on goin, don't give up, nothing is impossible or even we can say "Impossible is nothing".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home