Monday, July 19, 2004

Westin Taipei Hotel

July 18, had my cheap fried rice (with a very natural Ingredient, sweat) lunch at 1.30 with some of friends, it was nice, 65NT for a big portion. we canceled our planned to watch "The House of Flying Dagger"cause many people say that the half end story were ridiculous so we went to meet friend's uncle, that worked at a restaurant. Have no idea how it would be, and we're half full, we went there, get losed a little bit, stopped a while at The Hooters to see a cool funny toilet, now I know why they called it the Hooters. Almost like Hard Rock Cafe, but they have the sexy hooters 'servin'. hahahaha.....

After 15 minutes walk around some building, we found it, it was WESTIN TAIPEI Hotel, we walked in, it's 5 star Hotel, new design, shines everywhere, slow expensive music. We walked to the second floor, lookin for her uncle, almost walked to the executive lounge, then some one called us with a cool chef hat (Her uncle), we're surprised and without saying anything he asked the waiter a table for us, a nice expensive(NT.850/person) buffet for 5 person. The food were very different with our 2month same meal cafetaria, hahaa.. what a relief. Adam was so hysteric, it's really out of our plan, but still we force our self to eat as many as we can. All the food is great but the best thing for me is, they provide Hagen Daaz ice cream all you can eat, even though only 3 flavour left, still..... Hagen Daaz, the shinnin restroom, the 3 level cookie plate, indoor palm tree, even the executive chef came to our table to greet us. So Great...

It's been a long time since i had my last nice buffet. During my work experience, I missed my free expensive buffet with clients(Reimbursement, of course!). I remember one of my best meal, a private buffet prepared just for me from one of my client (Rest. Owner), it was sunday morning, I went to a fancy restaurant with my girl friend, her littler sister and my future parent in law. what amazing is they put my name on the table, I'm so honoured, I dressed cassual, they were surprised the guess were so young, they didn't recognice me, as I look much older in working outfit. It was a great day. Thanks every one, for all the help and support during my work experience. I miss you all. 
 
Now, I really miss the time, pressure, stress, marketing target, and many prospective clients..... but as we all know, workin in company where have different 'perspective' with the worker can be real barrier for gaining a better future, sometimes we just end up, being old without any security assurance from company and dumped out. WHY.....???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home