Saturday, July 24, 2004

How long can you stand ur self?

 It's not a story about some sin that you keep doin all over again, but it's actually about my hair, why? because in the past 6 years I've never had a different hair style. I'm so bored with my hair style, I even dream few times of having a long hair where maybe can look cool in my asian look. I promised my self not to cut it until it's long, but again i failed to keep my promises.
It was started six years ago in high school, i often colored my hair, red, gold, yellow, white, dark blue, green, etc. every time it became dry, bit curly, and a very bad color after the color fade(2month), I cut my hair. But every time, until the middle of my cheek i can't stand with my no style, weird look hair style, so then i cutted it again. Now my hair just naturally curly in which i don't like it, and no body believe me where i used to have a straight hair.

Today, I actually didn't regret 2 cut, it just that the stylist, chinese women with a bad body aroma and her deodorant hair was hanging so near my face while she cut, never tries putting much effort to listen my opinion. I told her with my minimum chinese that I want a little bit short and spike style, it only takes 3 second then she said she understood. She got it wrong model, then i showed her my photo when i had my short hair, and -again- it only took 3 sec for her, to start the cut, and again it's hell wrong model. Having not even hair cut in my expectation of looking nice and neat, really shocked me. I think about the things that i can buy with this money... hmmmm...... so now i'm thinking of getting a real bold head. I'm sorry for not being patient to my self, please don't do the same mistake like i did. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home