Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Who'll make the first step...

The first day, went to Wendy's room (Lousiana-US), there were these 2 girl from the same country like me, said Hi.... but they just stare at me with a very weird look, bent a little but no answer to me... well OK... I've done my part.... was talkin to wendy for half an hour with closed door in English, did try to start a conversation with her room mate, I feel bad not to chat, espeacially if we're come from the same country. But both of them just gave me her back to saw....... not even a single word.....

After that, went out for dinner with wendy, and asked her, why she didn't introduce me to them, cause i felt strange, then she said she forgot one of their name, so beat it...... But then she told me that her room mate, asked her "Are u ussualy bring guys to ur room?" hahhaa.. we're laughing, what's wrong with that, we're not doin anythin..... and there's nothin between us.

After dinner, went back to her room, and without hesitation started the conversation with one of em, said Hi.. my name is Senno, we come from the same country... She just replied with a smile and her name, just like that, there again i got her back to see. Didn't have the chance to talk to the other one cause she's on the phone.
A day after, heard that Wendy's room mate were complainin that I don't admit my self where i from, and don't wanna talk to them, but then she admit that she was complainin bout me in my language where i apparently I didn't hear while i was there.. What the he** is wrong with every one? I played my part. I'm not a very open guy also, why do i have to make all the first step? So funny, the gossip were movin around until she talked to my friend and introduced to me, hahhaa.. we laughed.....

Now, everythin is better, we did have our lunch on the same table and some jokes to break the ice.... Hahaha.... Wanna tell every one that i rarely make the first move, so please make it first, cause i'm a very shy guy, grew up in a closed eastern culture. Hahaha.... No Holdin hand before a statement of Boy and Girl friend, no kissin until marriage.... LOL. Just jokin guys.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home