Wednesday, September 01, 2004

International Chinese or Lokal Chinese

I'm so down.... that's the first line i want to say.... I spent my school break studin chinese on my own, few like 4hour a day because there's nothing much you can do beside play hide and seek with A Pek(dorm maintenance), try not to pay rent fee...haaaa.. pretty sad, but it's true...... So many people done that and still doing it, some came and put lugagge in my room, so now it's so damn full...
I worked part time at Shi Da office, helpin them packin things, put some advertisement paper, passin tissue on the street... it was fine, but then when you start doing it, your evil mind will start to bother by givin you all the better things you can do, which you'll be very lazy to do it after all..... Why is this happenin? why are we never get enough? why's the world demand is so high? why some *ss l*cker have all the luck and be the wealth???
I was frustrated today, helped the office people doin somthin then when she started a conversation, some daily use chinese word that i spoke they didn't understand.... gggrrrhhh.... Help me, Lord......
Why's some understand and some don't? ......Why????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you keep questioning everything? it's a turning world we live in and things happen. so, as the proverb said my dear, LET GONE BE GONE ASAL JANGAN MINUM BAYGON, hehehe... *adel

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home