Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My Last Term here....

My last subsidized term at OCAC, probably my last time in taiwan in this decade.... We have 60 some students, the majority comes from Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, some europian and only 2 Americans. Totally different from last term, now is more quiet, 20 years old probably the average, only 7th and 8th floor are used -last term, we used 4 till 8, full, and very noisy every night-. As a start, it was a nice environment to have. Not forgettin breakfast at 8th floor, so i don't have to wake up earlier just to take some meal.

Stay in 809(ext. 1869), My room mate, one from Austria - Vienna, Kevin -AGAIN???- where he always say 'In my country there's no kangaroo and Koala' the other one is hmm.... still hard to remember his Thai name, but he told us to call him 'Ball', what an easy alternative :) As some may already know Kevin, advance level of chinese speakin, but intermediate level of characters writtin. Very lazy to remember new character, always open a dictionary, and a big need of P-A-R-T-Y, dance and blablabla.. ahhaha... -just kiddin, Kev-. Ball is quiet, baby face look for a 24 years old, polite and clean, rarely at room. Last night, we told him the misery of my last term, where my two room mates kept on speakin Chinese which i don't understand, so we told him to talk with us, and how we don't want the same bitterness in me, He's started slowly but sure talkin chinese. Cia You everyone..... Study, all the best for our future.

We had our the placement test today, all will be devided to 4 class, I know some people that definiately will be in the fourth class, Kevin for sure(my ex and still room mate) and blablabla... with all my humble heart, aggresive and high expectation i do really hope that i can make it to the fourth class, to make my mom, Lord JC, friends and colleague proud. Then there was 2.somethin PM, two from the last term teacher came to me and ask 'How far have u been studied? until which chapter? blablabla' ..................Hoorraaayyy, they told me that I got enough score to make it there, i was so happy, overjoy maybe describe it more.
Met the new teacher today, a girl, where have been teachin chinese for more than 10 years and have been travellin to many country of the world... wow... speaks Taiwanese, Chinese, English, Japanese, and a little bit of France. Way to go teacher.... Lookin forward to start the class and hope for all the best in my studies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home