Thursday, September 16, 2004

Disgracing who...?

My deepest symphaty for Indonesia bombing victims...

Sept 2004,
JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- An Islamic Web site, www.islamic-minbar.com (I try it but it won't works), has posted a statement attributed to Jemaah Islamiya, the Southeast Asian arm of al Qaeda, claiming the attack as a suicide operation against Australian interests. Australian Prime Minister John Howard said the car bomb detonated four meters (13 feet) from the embassy's gate, leaving a crater three meters deep.
Laast bombing in the August 5, 2003, Marriott Hotel Jakarta that killed at least 12 people and in the October 12, 2002, Bali nightclub bombings that killed more than 200 people, Authorities also blamed those attacks on Jemaah Islamiya. Police were searching for a group member also believed to be involved in those attacks.
---

I also felt sorry for all Indonesian citizen, where all around the world see Indonesian people as their country crisis describe them. I hope all the bad things won't affect the world acceptance to whom ever you are.

For me, where ever I go, to whom ever I met I bring my own dignity, my family names, my country and my race culture, whether I like it or not.

I'm sick of people's expectations and prejudice, leaves me tired all the time. "people got me questioning, where is the love..." Why do we have to fight, why do we have to blame each other (It could be someone else, why em?), religion is not the reason for killin, it suppose to bring us peace and the comfort of this D*mn life. Why is everything so confusing...

Forgive us, Lord. Take this curse away from us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home