Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Al Pacino movies

Has been a month back in my hometown, nothing much to do, lots of public holidays makes me stuck at home and traffic jam that makes my time worthless, what can u do with it? It was like that before, why I have to complaint a lot. Why?

Watched some Al Pacino’s movie like Scar Face and Donnie Brasco (It was a present from my love ones, thank you honey!) The most amazing words I can remember is not bout the mafia stuff, its bout love again,

Mrs. Joe in Donnie Brasco:
‘Why do you have to hate me when I love you so much?’

Man…. It’s really hurtin me, why do we have to hurt someone that loves us so much, why are we such a selfish pig? Hope things are getting better……
Have a great life, be a conquer & makes history…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home