Wednesday, November 03, 2004

1st day home

My first morning in my hometown, try to adapt the temperature here, went to campus for graduation preparation. Driving alone with heavy and messy traffic makes me keen on some detail during the traffic jam. Listen to a bad radio player (I sell my car audio set before my I went for school) it was 20th something of the Moslem holy month[I'm not moslem :)] as my country were known as a religious country, the atmosphere were very interesting. Lots of commercial advertisements were changed to a social advice announcement of forgiveness during the holy month. I felt so happy and peaceful, I wish it can work 365 days in a year, out of nothing, I felt so blessed, cause these feeling and atmosphere probably won’t happened abroad.
Wishing all my dear friends a wonderful & blessed fasting during this holy month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home