Sunday, February 27, 2005

Love has never been this beautiful

Adel,
localDatewithTimezone("Dec 17, 2004 08:32 AM","time2tag2");
17 Desember 2004:

1st time we met, he was a caterpillar. Little boy who tried to charm me every night from public phone. 2nd time we met, he was still a caterpillar, but taller. He came with his motorbike to pick me up at my school but I made him walked me home. Time flies since were together. Still I can noticed my caterpillar grows up to be a butterfly, a better man everyday. It used to be he chasing me around, but my chubby butterfly has grown up so beautiful. Hes learned to fly and I chased him from Taiwan to HK., from Indo to Thai. Endless nights in Singapore, then countless quiet nights alone after his 2nd leaving to Taiwan. Whenever I recalled our 6 years together, I never knew loving someone can be this perfect. All the loving moments, fights that cost lots of tears,envy look from others.
Love, *through d years uve never let me down. U turned my life around. D sweetest days I found, I found with U. Through d years I've never been afraid. I've loved the life weve made. And Im so glad I stay right here with U through the year*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home