Friday, December 24, 2004

Success is build everyday

Bought a book about success by John C. Maxwell, want to share some of the words that kicked me:

A short tale from Africa:
In Africa, Early morning a deer must wake up and run faster than the fastest tiger or it will be dead.
Also in Africa early morning, tiger wakes up an realize that it must look for the slowest deer or it’ll go starve to death.
No matter a tiger or a deer you claim ur self, when the sun is rising, start running.


People that are afraid to do more, in the end just do less than he should be. – German Prophets.

I’m a person that believe so much in luck and I found that the harder I work, the more luck I gets – Stephen Leacock.

Success contains 99% of failure - Soichiro Honda.

I have an unlimited idea in this limited life time - Thomas Alfa Edison.

Success is not perfect, it’s just a little above average. Walk ur day in glory, and be a blessing for the world. Live life to the fullest.

Have a wonderful Holiday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home